I am teaching, are they learning?
Vision: The vision of Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) is to improve the quality and global relevance of engineering education in India
Mission: The mission is to build an ecosystem for transforming engineering education in India with the assistance of engineering education experts and industry from around the world
IUCEE Mission NEP
To prepare engineering graduates:
- Who are thoughtful, well-rounded, multidisciplinary, holistic and creative with ethical values, intellectual curiosity and scientific temper
- With developed cognitive, collaborative and professional skills
- To participate in knowledge creation, innovation and entrepreneurship, thereby contributing to a growing national economy
- To find and implement robust solutions to problems of society
PBL as a pedagogy provides opportunities for students to learn and practice the competencies required by engineering profession in the 21st century. The objective of RRSPBL 2021 is to bring together academicians, researchers, and practitioners in India and connect them to global experts in PBL to deliberate on the current state of PBL practices in India. RRSPBL aims to build a community of PBL practitioners and researchers in India who will collectively work towards disseminating PBL in India. RRSPBL will host a range of keynotes, workshops, and panel discussions which will be facilitated by national and international experts who are pioneers in the field.
What We Do
Student Leadership Certificate
Engineering Education Research
Engineering Educator Certificate
IUCEE has launched IUCEE MISSION NEP in response to the recent report “National Education Policy 2020”
Would you like to donate for the cause of IUCEE? Please click the donate button to get more information!
Links to Recent Webinar Recordings
- 18th May @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+5.5
- 20th May @ 6:30 am - 7:30 pm UTC+5.5
- 20th May @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+5.5