Attendees: Krishna Vedula, Ravi Salagame, Anil Pandit, Deepak Waikar, Sampada Pachouri, Vasant Marathe, Ranji Vaidyanathan, Raju Dandu, and Jayant Sathe
- IUCEE Foundation Structure, work in progress: Ravi
- Ravi shared a brief update of work being done in the past 2 weeks.
- We expect to learn more about the structure at the next GIAF meeting.
- IUCEE Mission NEP 2020 Initiative: Krishna
- Krishna updated the team on work done in the past 2 weeks.
- Next week will be the last week to accept Institutions to join the program for this year. Others will have to wait and join the program next year if they are interested in it.
- Business Model Canvas:
- Ranji and Vasant shared the work done to date.
- We focused on the Value Proposition for IUCEE in helping the member Institutions.
- We need to look at other models like NASSCOM (potentially) to learn how they meet the Customer Needs.
- We will look at this topic at every meeting until we reach good understanding of IUCEE’s Value Proposition.
- Raju shared his learnings from contacts at 3 of the Colleges that he is the MRC for.
- Krishna has offered to join each MRC’s meeting with their colleges. I believe this will help IUCEE and the Institutions as decisions can be made quickly.
- Sampada suggested that each MRC in their meeting with the Institution request the Institution to provide a weblink from their website to the IUCEE website.
- We also agreed that the agenda and the meeting summary for the GIAF meetings will be published on the IUCEE website. I will send a note to the distribution to go to the website for accessing the Meeting Agenda and the Meeting summary.
Next GIAF meeting will be on Saturday, 13 March 2021 at 6 pm IST.
Recording of the meeting: https://youtu.be/w6h67DmnMAE