Become IUCEE Consortium Member
How to become a member?
Types of membership?
At present IUCEE is only offering “Institutional Membership” For more details please visit Consortium Member Webpage!
Process to become a member?
Penalty for missing the dues?
Please email one of the Consortium Member co-ordinators. For more information please visit Consortium Member Webpage!
Deadline for submitting the dues?
Advantages of being a member
- Regular updates regarding webinars and all IUCEE programs
- FREE live IUCEE Virtual Academy webinars and blended courses on-line are conducted regularly (several every week) by global experts. IUCEE members have FREE access to recordings of all webinars conducted since 2010
- 25% discount on IUCEE International Engg. Educator Certification Program (IIEECP), offered in collaboration with International Society for Engg. Education IGIP Austria.
- 33% discount on membership of EPICS Partnership for Project Based Learning and Design Thinking in partnership with Purdue University.
- 50% discounted fees for Student Leadership Course offered every semester with Engineers Without Borders.
- 33% discounted registration fees for Annual International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE).
- FREE membership in IUCEE Collaboration Groups coordinated by Global Industry Advisory Forum (GIAF) on various topics relevant to employability skills, teaching and learning, outcome based education, project based learning, engineering education research and entrepreneurship.
- 33% discounted fees to exclusive Annual Leadership Summits in Goa, during which industry facilitators work with IUCEE institutional leaders on strategic planning and quality improvement initiatives.
- 50% discounts on fees for new strategic initiatives such as “Clean and Green Campus” and “STEAM Education”.
- Free access to webinars and workshops by corporate sponsors of IUCEE on emerging technologies and use of latest tools.
- 25% discount on subscription to Journal of Engineering Education Transformations.
- Connections with over 200 global experts who can provide:
- Short workshops or courses for faculty and/or students when travelling to India.
- Guest presentations at International Conferences.
- Guidance on preparation for Outcomes Based Education
- Guidance on Improving Academic Curriculum in existing programmes or for starting new programmes
- Facilitation of collaborations with US colleges including visits to US universities, MOUs, Centers of Excellence, twinning programs, faculty and student exchanges.
- 25% discounted registration fees at events organized by International Federation for Engg. Education Societies IFEES and Global Engineering Deans Council GEDC.