Global Industry Advisory Forum (GIAF), an initiative of IUCEE which began with a small group of Industry Teaching Fellows (ITF), gained momentum during the Second IUCEE Leadership Summit at Goa in July 2018.
The Mission of GIAF being: “Collaborate with IUCEE to raise employability of engineering students through enhanced engagement between Industry and Engineering Academia”, it was desired to supplement this effort by formation of Global Academic Advisory Forum (GAAF).
The Vision of GIAF is:
• Identify Gaps responsible for low employability of students from IUCEE consortium institutions / Gurukul members.
• Deliberate and Participate in providing solutions to fill these gaps through bi-weekly webinars, ICTIEE seminars and Leadership summits.
• Volunteer time and effort to be on Board Of Studies, be an Adjunct Faculty, and deliver Industry oriented Credit Courses / Guest Lectures / Webinars.
• Bring productive industry practices of relevance into academia.
• Teaching and Learning Centers (TLC)
• IUCEE International Engineering Educators Certification Program (IIEECP)
• Engineering Projects in Community Service (EPICS)
• Outcomes Based Education (OBE)
• Engineering Explorations in First Year Engineering (Eng Exp)
• Virtual and Remote Labs (VRL)
• Engineering Education Research (EER)
• Entrepreneurship (Ent)
• Grand Challenges Scholar Program (GCSP)
• Industry 4.0 (Ind 4.0)