Welcome to the IUCEE-MathWorks Webinar Series.
The webinar series will cover topics ranging from technical computing, modeling, and simulation with MATLAB and Simulink in engineering courses within various departments like Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Computer Science, Instrumentation Control, Mechanical and Automobile.
Webinars will be led by MathWorks subject matter experts who will cover range of topics starting from Computational Thinking, Mathematics and Statistics, Control System Modeling, Deep Learning, IoT and HDL code generation workflows using MATLAB and Simulink.
The webinars also highlight the various resources available for academia that can help create a more active classroom learning experience like Live Editor, App Designer, MATLAB Grader, Onramp courses and MATLAB Academic Online Training Suite. Most importantly, provide you with the opportunity to ask any relevant questions which will help you in learning.
Schedule: Mondays at 3:30 pm IST (10:00 am GMT)
1. June 17, Monday, 3:30 pm IST: Integrating computational thinking and interactive learning in curriculum using MATLAB: Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7815090455659889676
2. July 15, Monday, 3:30 pm IST: Teaching Basic Statistics and Visualization in MATLAB Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2852748188902240780
3. Aug 19, Monday, 3:30 pm IST: Learning Systems Modelling and Control with Simulink and Simscape Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4143335146376481036
4. Sept 16, Monday, 3:30 pm IST: Introduction to Deep Learning using MATLAB Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1366913255102573068
5. Oct 14, Monday, 3:30 pm IST: Enabling IoT applications using MATLAB and ThingSpeak Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6243484818800737548
6. Nov 11, Monday, 3:30 pm IST: Generating and Verifying HDL Code using Simulink and deployment on FPGA Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4339143873632247820